Hi Again Friends! Hard to believe a week has gone by again! Here I am, going through my backlog of projects again. This one was 90% completed. I wanted to get this tutorial out there, so I decided I could post on it today. Besides, looking at it, I'm hopeful you don't know what the last 10% even is! Not to worry, I will get to that part!
This project started with a pretty gross old frame. These pics are after I cleaned it up. I got this at a barn sale and it was covered in dirt and grime. I went with my old go to, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. You can use whatever paint you like. I like ASCP because it's a very forgiving and easy to use. Not much prep involved. After I painted it, I used clear wax to have a nice satiny finish.